Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Confirm Travel Arrangement (Arranger's Letter)


Dear Sir,

This is to confirm the arrangements we discussed over the phone today. Enclosed are your airline tickets for the Springfield Airlines, flight number 123, leaving Springfield at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 2, 2002, arriving in Centerville at 5:45 p.m. Jane Doe will meet you at the airport. She will be wearing a blue name tag. As you requested, I left the return flight open to allow you some flexibility in your stay in Centerville.

I reserved a room with a king-size bed at the Springfield Hotel for three nights. I'm sorry, but there were no rooms available with a mountain view. I assure you, however, that the view is spectacular from any window in the hotel. The hotel has ten lighted tennis courts, so be sure to bring your racket.

I hope these arrangements meet with your approval. If you need anything else, please call me at 555-5555.

I look forward to your arrival.

Cordially Yours,
[Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment