Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank You Letter - Customer Service

Dear Mr. Ralston,

Our meeting last Monday left me feeling enthusiastic about the possibility of working for you as a customer service representative. Thank you for so carefully explaining the position’s requirements.

I believe I could have been a little less modest and told you a very important reason for my success in customer service: I am an attentive listener. I have always found my patience to be a valuable asset, especially when dealing with customers who have a complaint.

At Fraternal Clothiers, I achieved an exceptionally high rate of customer satisfaction, simply because I allowed client; then I was able to offer them–and have them accept-very simple solutions.

I would very much like to use this talent to help cut the losses you mentioned at Brand New for Man.

I will call your office in a few days for news of your selection. Thanks again!

Sincerely Yours,
[Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment