Friday, May 15, 2009

Resignation Letter


HRD Department
PT. ...
(complete address)
(city, state, zip)


Dear Mr/Mrs,

After a serious considerable thought and soul-searching. I have decided to resign my position as an ... in PT. .. effective on (date). I assure you it was not an easy decision to make, and I want to acknowledge with deep thanks your much kindness and support to me during the years I worked with you.

Although I have enjoyed working with you and have learned a great deal from the training I received from you, but I would really like to pursue another career which is more challenging and promising for my future advancement.

My best wishes to you always. Don't be surprised to get some telephone calls from me, asking for advice and perhaps a sympathetic broad shoulder. I value the experiences I have received at PT. ..., and I'm confident that it will be very useful to me in my future career.


Sincerely yours,


(your name)

No comments:

Post a Comment