Thursday, August 5, 2010

Business Letter Writing: Letters of Acknowledgment

The following letters acknowledge the receipt of various items.

Useful Key Phrases
I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the following documents...
I am acknowledging receipt of...
It will be brought to his attention immediately upon his return.
If I may be of any assistance..., please do not hesitate to call.

Example Letters 

Acknowledgment Of Receipt



[date] ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the following documents from the firm of [firm] :

____________________________

[Signature of Client]

Acknowledgment Of Letter

Dear ______

Because ______ is out of the office for the next two weeks I am acknowledging receipt of your letter dated May 20, l983. It will be brought to his attention immediately upon his return.

If I may be of any assistance during Mr. Jones' absence, please do not hesitate to call.

Yours Sincerely,

________

Source : http://esl.about.com/od/businessenglishwriting/a/w_areceipt.htm

1 comment: