Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clerical Assistance Cover Letter

Dear [Salutation],

I am writing in response to your advertisement in Job Affairs Magazine for a Clerical Assistant position with your organization. I thoroughly reviewed the job description and requirements; my experience, education, and skills are an exact match for the position. I have a successful track record of providing exemplary administrative services for my employers. Your company will benefit from my eight years of administrative assistance as well as my training in technical writing.

My current employment with Harrison Computer Technicians has entailed managing day-to-day activities including appointment setting, marketing, sales, and copying databases for owners. I have saved my employer approximately $23,500 in man hours from my capabilities, skills, and experience. Your job description mentions the need for an clerical assistant with innovative leadership skills; I feel that I have achieved the necessary requirements to enrich your team.

For further evidence of my qualifications for this position, I have enclosed my resume and three references for your review. Please feel free to contact me at 000-000-0000 to discuss this position in detail.

I look forward to your response,
Your name (signed)
Your name (Typed)
Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment