Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Letter of Application


Dear Sir,

I am interested in being considered for a position in sales and marketing management. Your recent partnership with Doe Corporation brings unlimited opportunities for the new millennium. I would like to help you capitalize on those opportunities by effectively leading a sales force to increase your revenues. As a seasoned sales professional with an extensive understanding of the communications and PC markets and a track record of success, I offer you the following:

- Ten years in telecommunications; four years in wireless

- Excellent sales and marketing skills

- Superior oral and written skills

- Refined interpersonal skills

- Public speaking and effective motivational skills for large audiences

- Sales management experience both in the field and at the corporate level

- Technical skills, including PC hardware and software, Internet, and e-mail

- Enthusiasm, loyalty, integrity, motivation, and good judgment

My future is filled with optimism and a sincere desire to prosper. I propose to share my wealth of knowledge and experience as your next sales manager as Doe prepares for explosive growth. I can relocate almost immediately.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity in greater depth.


Sincerely Yours,
[Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment