Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Letter of Application : Inquire an Employment


Dear Sir,
I am writing to inquire about employment opportunities with your company. I have been looking into several job opportunities in this field and am impressed with what your company has to offer. I possess a full range of capabilities that I could bring to your organization. My education and prior work experience have adequately prepared me for the demands of several positions in the administrative assistant field. I am a dedicated professional who is eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities, and I am confident that I have the qualifications necessary to make a valuable contribution to your organization.

I would appreciate it if you would contact me regarding any job openings you currently have or will have in the near future. I would be more than happy to submit a resume and/or meet with you in person. Please feel free to reach me either by phone (555-5555) or by e-mail (yourname@email.com).

Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
(Your Name)

No comments:

Post a Comment